Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whats a Cook'in


On Saturdays morning I like to make the fambam a big spread for breakfast. Well this morning everyone had their minds set on different food for their morning meal. JJ was in the mood for some eggs, Leah craves anything with syrup so she wanted French toast, Jeff is sick so he wasnt really in the mood for anything and I have been on a banana peanut butter kick.

So since we have been encouraging the kids to use the stove and oven as well as to prepare their own meals more frequently these days, they took it upon themselves to whip themselves up a breakfast to their liking!

JJ got started on his eggs. He is very good at frying eggs! He says he isnt very good at the "flipping" part but I think hes does better then me every time.




Leah knew all of the ingredients needed for her French toast. She just needed help with the preparing part. She did everyhting from mixing her eggs together with some cinamon and vanilla, dipping her bread into the egg mixture and cooking them up on the stove!

If you notice she is having some French toast with her syrup...She over poured just a bit!


And since I am showing off everyones else's food I thought I would include these little raviolis that I made for dinner.... aren't they so cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...