Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feria Yucatan

Last weekend we took the kids to the Yucatan state fair on the Xmatkuil (eeesh-ma-quill) farm. To choose one word that describes this is Wow! We were blown away at the scale of this thing. Lots of  food, animals, petting zoos, crafts, furniture, household items, games and rides a dolphin show, rodeo and more!

Leah invited a friend from school, Monse, who also spent the night with us. There was a dolphin show for 15 pesos that I really wanted to see, but time just didnt permit it. I dont think we even saw everything, this place we massive. Oh I did I mention it was 15 pesos to enter the fair! Score! We took a 25 minute bus ride from centro to the fair grounds for 6 pesos each of us.
Leah Monse and I are in this one
I did go on a couple rides with Leah, JJ however had zero interest in going on any rides, he just enjoyed typical fair food and was content watching us go up down and around on all of the rides. It really was a nice treat for the entire family


My boys...

couldn't get over the stuffed smokes as a game prize...lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...