Monday, February 15, 2010

Walks and Talks

My husband loves to go for walks! It doesn't really matter where he is going just as long as he can get out of the house, breath in fresh air and be under the sun.

I dont usually tag along with him but recently we took an afternoon walk together and caught up with "eachother" while the kids were in school and found some cool off the beaten path walkways. On our way home we walked along the Melacon and I was so excited to see sunflowers in the built in planters. The city has been doing some pretty cool improvements.....including planting sunflowers! One of my favorites, I always think of the sunflower as the big sister to my other favorite flower, a Gerber daisy!






2 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers and gerber daisies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to hear that you guys have been having a good time together in Vallarta. There are so many nice places to explore. I'm glad that the city is focusing on beautification. Now they just need to stop putting in huge buildings and building up the parks that they tore out to build parking lots underneath. I've been planting a garden outside, its so nice to be gardening again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...