Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 some days later

I really gave it my best shot. My little basil plant Nina, yes I named her, is gone. I have to admit that day two of its life with me it was eaten up by these huge red ants that only come out at night and eat anything in their path.

There were a few basil leaves and it wasnt like it was dead, just naked! I continued watering and caring for it and we were even able to cook with it. It was so cool picking the leaves to add to our dinner. Then last week the dang ants attacked it again! This time leaving nothing behind....I decided I'm just a plant killer and really need to leave it to the experts. Heres what she looks like today I just keep her on my window to remind myself...


1 comment:

  1. Don't give up Erica. Keep on trying...you're not a plant killer. I remember the beautiful sunflowers you grew from seeds in PV.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...