Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for...

Its Thanksgiving morning in Merida. I am planning a feast of of dinner tonight with our new friends in Tixkokob (teesh-ko-kob) pictures and more blogging to come. I love this holiday and taking time to reflect on what Im thankful for in my life. Im truly lucky to have an amazing husband, 2 wonderful kids and the best little sis in the world. Its so easy to realize just how wonderful my life is in my little world and Im so very thankful. Here are some things Im thankful for in my life

  1. bedtime kisses and tuck ins
  2. phone calls with my little sister
  3. morning coffee with my husband
  4. lifelong friendships
  5. the sound of singing birds all day
  6. maple icing doughnuts
  7. year-round tank tops and sun dresses  
  8. tears when I laugh
  9. precious irreplaceable time with my growing children
  10. ...to be breathing today. I'm so thankful to be here in life, to experience things and have moments and to make memories.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...