Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Surprise Surprise

I was dreading a phone call I had to make today regarding my visa in Mexico.
1. My Spanish sucks butt
2. Dealing with any government scares the wajeepies out of me.

My tickets up and its time to renew for another 12 months. I was told by a lovely lady at the Merida immigration office that I needed to call the office in 10 days to make and appt to receive my FM3. Today was day 15, plenty of time. I dialed the following super long number, 011-52-999-925-30-03...ring ring...a bunch a Spanish I couldn't understand, praying I would recognized something, some hint of a word I knew,  then...here comes the surprise....
"For English press 1" Man I felt like I just won the lottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...