Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Leah Badeah**


Monday we celebrated our daughters 12th year. Happy Birthday Leah! .

 We brought her class some cupcakes, pizza and drinks. Her class sang her both versions of the birthday song, Spanish and English and I thought that was very special. Everyone was also using the English they knew with Jeff and I, too cute and I appreciated that.  






And for dinner she selected the Sirloin Stockade near Liverpool for her birthday dinner.

*I hope it was an off night for the restaurant. If you live here or plan to visit and think you might be in the mood for a buffet, just take caution, in other words...the food was cold and tasted like shit!


For her"at home party" we are planing a sleepover with a couple friends this Friday for Leah. Pretty excited about getting the house decked out and having a few of her friends over. Should be fun! Simple age birthday themed. I made these cute purple  stamped #12 invites and had her hand write info on the inside.



5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your little baby is 12 years old! Isabella misses her like crazy! And I would like to add that your invitations look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again...I wanted to ask what does "badeah" mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ba-Deah (deah sounds the same as Leah but with a D) is a nickname she has had since she was born, we only use it when shes being extra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my count is correct, this makes three January birthdays. What a festive month! Felicidades to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it Susan! 3 birthdays, lots of cake and a few extra pounds.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...