Monday, January 24, 2011

Who needs one anyway

Hes faithfully taking care of my "honey do" list items. I thought.... how creative, we dont have a latter, dont plan on buying one but he did buy a bunch of buckets for 5 pesos each, he stacked them and  wa-la...my lightbulbs where changed today. This is so not safe, and I was only away from him long enough to find my camera and take this picture. Oh and take caution when changing bulbs here in Mexico, wires just magically appear out of fixtures, exposed of course. If you look really close you can see Jeff has a rubber glove in his hand that he was using. This photo is totally posed! I thought of a blog post in the middle of all this and made him wait onto of half a dozen buckets for you!

We have been walking around in the dark for weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you can get those buckets apart when you're done!

    ~eric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Y'all have totally adapted to mexican ingenuity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have most definitely adapted. Its happens pretty quick. lol And Eric, we successfully got the buckets apart, Jeff is about a buck 20, light as a feather! wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it bad that I see nothing wrong with this picture? LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...