Saturday, January 29, 2011

Honey and Plastic

Our little Leah hosted a birthday party sleep over last night. The house filled with girl laughter, scent of nail polish and then nail polish remover, scary music and the Wii. We made a trip to Costco to stock up on some necessitous for the sleep over, you know... like soda, chips, red vines, cinnamon rolls and so on  well let me just say, dont waste your time with red vines as a treat! I found them in the trash and about 10 pieces were consumed because apparently most nationals think it taste like plastic,




So this morning I planned for waffles, mandarin oranges and orange juice for breakfast, along with cinnamon rolls too. The poor girls looked at the maple syrup and simply said "no gracias" hopefully they were still satisfied from all of the soda, chips, pizza and nachos from the night before!

4 comments:

  1. I learned awhile ago that I didn't need to share my Twizzlers with Hugo because he would just waste them. And the same goes for the honey vs. maple syrup. We always have both in our house. Your party table looks adorable and I'm sure it was a lot of fun! Love that burnt orange colored paint on your walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, i went to Costco this weekend and was so excited about the redvines. I won't mind if no one else likes them, more for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have soooo much left over! Its hard to go throughout the day without eating it. I guess Leahs friends told her they taste like medicine. Crazy kids ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. Red vines are a favorite for the kids in this house. Don't buy them to often though because mom likes them too and not very good for the diet!!! The decorations looked great. Glad to hear the kids were all in sugar overload. That is a good sign for a successful sleep over!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...