Wednesday, January 19, 2011

JJ's Day!


14 years ago I became his momma and every year I sit and ponder where all the time went. I'm pretty positive I'll be doing that for the rest of his life... Just like all of his first, like his first step and his first word, he hit me with a big first again. JJ asked for no big party. My heart sunk. All he said was he wanted to celebrate with us. I didnt dare push it and we ended up having a really perfect.

I brought homemade cupcakes to school, I wonder if he is outgrowing this? Some may think so but I just may do this until he graduates from school! Who doesnt love a cute cupcake anyway?

We always go out for dinner on our birthdays so his choice was some good ol' American food. TGI Fridays near the Grand Plaza it was! He was pretty much in heaven when he saw that the fried shrimp was accompanied by tartar sauce his favorite!



We headed home for cake and gifts! Leah did all the decorating of JJs chocholate cake, her special gift to him she said.

3 comments:

  1. What great photos of all of you! Your cake and cupcakes look super yummy! So JJ didn't want a party...I guess that's what happens as kids grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so, no party with friends just a family party. It was nice and cheap! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...