Monday, February 7, 2011

Turning 2!

2 years ago today I was born into the blogging world! I had only been in Mexico just under a year and I felt like it was time to start documenting, so here was my very first blog post ever.
Feb 7th 2009
I have so much I want to say about living in Mexico. But I suddenly have writers block. I can be a bore and talk about the weather, but who really cares about that. I live next door to the equator, its hot. My kids play in the background. Leah, my 10 year old daughter, is having her first sleep over since we moved down here a year ago. She is playing in her " club house" made of sheets that her Dad helped her with earlier.
We have so much more time to do things like that now. Building club houses, having sleep overs or whatever. Jeff and I talked about going to one of the many beaches here in Puerto Vallarta today. Nothing set in stone. But the fact that we can just go if we feel the urge. I love it! The girls are having a concert on the Terrace. I think I'm going to join them ...... because I can.
I'm still really good frineds with the little girls mother and family who is mentioned above.  They can be found over atThe Vaca Family blog! I went back into my photo archives and found these photos from that night I wrote about...look at these adorable girls in their pretty awesome fort!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your blog!!! What a wonderful first blog entry!!! Both of the girls look sooo little, I can't believe it. I really miss those days.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...